- “As Your World Changes, “Adjusting to vision loss through technology, with class”.
A decade of essays on the experience of losing vision, plus a hodge podge of half-vast opinions on accessibility and assistive technology.
- “YC OLLI Asks”,”Lifelong Learners Talk about Big Important Topics”.
Yavapai College OLLI (Osher Lifelong Learning Institute) classes on climate fiction, Ada Lovelace, Twitter, podcasting, the Singularity, and more.
- “Catch The Vision”, “Low vision techies at your service”.
co-founded in 2018 to advise Central Yavapai region on assistive technologies and living with low vision.
- “A Chip On Her Shoulder”, “Some day this will all make sense”.
Preview of a speculative “teaching novel” about social media, terrorism, and rebuilding the WWW
- Wikipedia “Susan L. Gerhart”, somebody wrote this.
Not the Baltimore rectal surgeon
- Susan’s Professional Papers, from Google Scholar.
- Returning some time, TWUrl, a tool for managing search results intelligently